TIN SEALING MACHINE
- All moving and fixed parts of the machine are manufactured to resist high humidity and salty water.
- It is manufactured to run in two different speed. Approximately seaming time for a big size can (approx. 23*23 centimeters) is 9 seconds (150-200 cans per hour). For small size cans (sizes may vary) it is 5 seconds (350-400 cans per hour).
- Due to its special design of the feet structure. It fits on any kind of floor and also its underside can be cleaned easily.
- The machine runs without any lubrication.
- Due to its monophase motor, it works with home electricity (220 V). In addition it is only 190 kilograms heavy and 1,6 meters high, for easy transporting.