- Capacity 2000 Lt, 2500 Lt, 3000 Lt / 4000 Lt, 5000 Lt, 6000 Lt, 8000 Lt, 10000 Lt,12000 Lt, 16000 Lt, 20000 Lt, 25000 Lt
- AISI 304 quality stainless steel
- The first wall base is 2 mm and 0.8 mm Ep type laser welded cooling evaporator surface is coupled to the wall.
- The isolated wall is 1,5 mm in tanks with a capacity of 2000-3000 Lt and 2 mm in tanks with a capacity of 4000-25000 Lt.
- Cooling unit, tank body is mounted on one-piece chassis.
- One 0,34 HP, 33 rpm reducer and a stainless steel agitator blade connected to it are available. There are 2 mixers from 2000 Lt to 12000 Lt, 3 mixers from 16000 Lt to 20000 Lt and 4 mixers in 25000 Lt milk cooling tanks.
- The insulation thickness is 60 mm and made of HCFC-free water-based high-density polyurethane foam material.
- Product outlet has a DN50 male union butterfly valve.
- AISI 304 stainless steel Ø 500 mm manhole cover is available on top.
- There is Ø 100 mm product inlet on the manhole cover.
- A Ø 90 ventilation grille is available on top.
- Manual measuring scale with calculation table with a precision ratio of 3-4% is available.
- It has AISI 304 quality steps to prevent slipping.
- It is designed so that zero liquid remains inside during the discharge.
- Welded areas are 1st class Argon TIG welding and 1st class smooth polished.
- Adjustable bolt feet are available on the bottom.
- Fast and frost-free cooling according to minimum milk quantity
- Minimum amount of gas charge
- A 404 gas cooled
Lionmak Milk Cooling Tanks provide the possibility of cooling each milking (32 °C – 38 °C) from 35 °C to 4 °C at ambient temperature.
- The compressor has a solenoid valve, expansion valve, drier, sight glass, liquid
- retainer and valves.
- Direct cooling system
- Certificate of conformity to TSE 13732/CE/EAC standard
- Test compliance report
- Optional designs for 2-line, 4-line and 6-line milking systems available.