- Curd filtration drum is used to filter the whey in the curd coming from the cheese vat.
- It has a perforated drum with a diameter of 1 mm. This drum rotates continuously and the curd that passes through the drum is filtered. During this process, the spiral pipe inside the drum enables the curd to move inside the drum.
- Whey discharged from the drum is filtered into the tank below.
- The filtered whey is sent to the curd boiling tank through the whey pump.
- The capacity of the whey pump is selected by making flow pressure calculations for each enterprise.
- The drum and boat are made to be easily removable and removable for easy cleaning.
- The drum, whey tank, pipe connections and whey pump are made of AISI 316 quality material because they operate in an acidic environment.