CHEESE PROCESSING TANK
- The mixers of the cheese vat work bidirectionally. When turning right, it acts as a mixing, while turning left, it acts as a cutting. One of the knives, which serve as cutting, is manufactured vertically and the other horizontally. Guided bearing is made with reducer and hitch transfer.
- Dimple plate (heating wall) sheet is located in the body of cheese vat. Heating is provided by steam circulating in the heating wall. The test pressure of the steam circulating in the wall is 3 bar, and the application pressure is 1.5 bar. The tank body has a pneumatic valve steam inlet and a steam trap called a steam trap.
- The tank was created from the box profile on the platform. The platform is connected to the tank by flanged connection. Besides, there is also a mobile platform that the operator will climb on for control and control. The mobile platform used by the operator is made of stainless steel sheet with a special surface to prevent slipping.
- There is a practical and useful large-scale hygienic stainless butterfly valve at the product outlet of the tank.
- There is a manhole cover on the tank and a safety sensor grill system inside the cover. When the grill is in the open position, safety is provided so that the blades do not work.
- There is a ventilation shaft on the tank. There is also a perforated sheet inside the chimney to prevent foreign objects from escaping inside.
- There are 2 rotating CIP balls in cheese vat.
- In high capacity tanks, there is an evacuation system that works with vacuum pump made of perforated sheet to ensure the output of whey. This evacuation system is automatically immersed in the curd after the mixing process is finished, and thanks to the vacuum pump it absorbs whey and removes it from the tank.
- While the curd in the tank is emptied, there is a pneumatic piston that allows the tank body to tilt forward so that there is no product left inside.