WHEY STORAGE TANK
- The tank is of vertical cylindrical type and can be designed in desired volumes.
- There is a steam wall around the curd boiling tanks.
- Tanks are insulated and stone wool is used as insulation material.
- When the product is desired to be taken from the top, tanks are produced with half-chassis lids. If it is desired to take the product from the bottom, the upper torispheric dome is manufactured with Ø 400 mm manhole cover.
- There is a mixing wing inside the tank.
- Product exit height is designed according to the height of the customer’s curd car.
- Tank bottom is 30 ° conical and product outlet valve is determined by capacity.
- There is a separate ball valve in the lower taper for the outlet of the gutvatka water (cheese juice).