CHEESE STRETCHING MACHINE
- There is a curd shredding machine at the entrance of the cheese strecthing machine. This machine cuts the curd into leaf-shaped pieces for good scalding.
- The curd shredding machine can also be mounted on a spiral conveyor and used as a separate machine.
- Parts such as augers, stretching reservoir and moulder reservoir, which are in contact with the product, are teflon coated.
- High quality sandblasting is performed on the parts of the machine that are not in contact with the product.
- Boiling water vat and machine body sheet are made of AISI 316 quality stainless steel.
- There is grill protection in front of the stretching reservoir as well as a cover. When the stretching process reaches a sufficient level, the lid is opened and the dough is released.
- There is a platform in front of the machine for the staff to work comfortably.
- The moving parts on the machine are protected. It does not harm the employee.
- In order to heat boiled water, there is a pipe serpentine with steam circulating in the lower chamber of the machine.
- Augers work with a specially manufactured gear box. The gear box can be speeded up and slowed down by the speed controller.
- The hot water circulation pump of the cheese Stretching Machine is made of AISI 316 quality stainless steel and it is not affected by heat and salt thanks to its special mechanic seal.
- All parts of the machine are easy to clean. It complies with food hygiene rules.
- Automatic temperature control is available. Steam flow is controlled by the temperature probe. The steam inlet has a pneumatic valve and there is a steam trap at the exit of the steam line.
- PID control is carried out as standard on the machines we produce. PLC controlled production can be made according to the demand of our customers.
- Options such as CIP washing, automatic salt concentration measuring devices, double stretching reservoirs and direct moulder system can be added to the machine.
- In stretching arm cheese stretching machines; After the cheese dough comes out of the machine, it is transferred to the cheese moulder machine in order to be moulded at the desired weight.