CHEESE BRINE STORAGE TANK
- It is made entirely of AISI 304 quality stainless steel.
- Heating process in cooking boilers is made with steam, burner and electric.
- The tank is 3-walled and insulated with rock wool.
- In the manufacture of the tank, 1st Class ARGON TIG welding has been made and the welded surfaces are cleaned in accordance with the standards.
- There is a breakwater inside the tank that prevents the product from being shaken.
- The design of the tank is made to remain zero liquid.
- DN40 or DN50 butterfly valves are used at the product inlet and outlet.
- In electric tanks, suitable resistance is selected according to the capacity.
- After the production of the cooking tank, the surfaces are made smooth thanks to the polishing applied to the welded areas.
- The mixer shaft is made of solid shaft, propeller type and made of AISI 304 quality stainless steel.
- The tank has a CIP (washing) cannon on the upper chassis.
- It is a top-opening cover model.
- It has adjustable feet.
- Electric panel;
- There is an IP 65 stainless electrical panel.
- The panel has manual button speed control and inverter.