These equipments are available as pre-fabricated walk-in or reach-in incubators that use advanced technologies and an efficient design for highly reliable, economical and efficient operation. They are available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations and can be completely customized according to specific requirements.
- Environment friendly CFC free cooling
- Double walled units with powder coated mild steel exteriors and stainless steel interiors
- Highly resistant, non-corrosive surfaces
- Good grade silicon gasket fitted on the chamber and magnetic gasket fitted on outer metal door ensures zero leakage
- PID microprocessor based controllers
- Clear LED/LCD display
- Mechanical self-contained temperature limiter and an electronic safety warning device
- Equipped with NABL, CE and ISO certifications
- Calibration And Protocol Documentation
- Energy Efficient
- Versatile usage
- Ergonomic Design
- Designed for safe, reliable and long-lasting operation
- RS 232/485 interface for connecting to pc, printer etc.
- Equipped with a mechanical self-contained temperature limiter and an electronic safety warning device to prevent the working temperature from exceeding beyond the set limits.
Material Of Construction: Castor wheel mounted cabinet is double walled with inner chamber of Stainless steel sheet of grade SS 304. Outer wall is constructed out of heavy gauge PCRC steel sheet duly degreased and pretreated with primers , duly painted with attractive stove enamel or powder coated .
Temperature Range: 2°C to 90°C
Temperature Control: The equipment uses microprocessor based controllers for precise control of temperature, CO2 concentration and other operating parameters. The temperature sensors and independent high and low limit thermostats ensure greater temperature homogeneity and precise temperature control. The incubators are also provided with an integrated LED/LCD display for displaying the set point and actual working parameters.